31 Aug 2010

Ooops, I did it again. (Nearly anyway!)

Well, the title says it all. I very nearly did it again.

I'll admit it, it is mainly because i'm an idiot, but it can't be all my fault. I just attract bad luck. Anyway, it was the same time last year I managed to loose £100. In Locke Park. Whatever posessed me to go out of the house with that amount of money god only knows, but I then went to locke park with my friends to play hide and seek. (You'd have thought I was four, not fourteen), and when I got part way round the park to find my bag missing, you can imagine my reaction (headless chicken sound familiar?). But no, I never seem to learn my lesson.

Took a trip to 'boro today, and got all the way into sports direct to buy a hoodie, (my third, this may class as an addiction soon) and when I went to get the money out, guess what? Suprise, suprise. It was missing. £50. Gone. So, I spent the rest of the trip panicking about not finding it, ruined my time to be frank. Only to take my hoodie off when I got home for it to fall on the floor. It was up my sleeve. My parents are concerned.

So no, the day I had planned did not happen. But theres always next time I guess. But anyway, I'm going to be off. Talk to you all laters, love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS, image of the offending hoodie and £50 above:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment