2 Sept 2010

Title? Hello? Nope, can't find it.

Hello again everyone:)

Well, I can't think of much to say to be honest with you. I think they call it a writers block. Only this block is a little heavy, and I can't seem to move it. So, I'm going to start a bit of a feature. It'll give me something to write about, and it might even be fun! (just tell me to shut up whenever).

So, the name of the game, is Riddle (Harry Potter fans worry not, I'm not talking about voldemort)
Basically, I give you a riddle, you email in the answer (littleguccishoes@hotmail.co.uk), if you get it right, you get a point, and at the end of the month, the person at the top, is, well, at the top (and you'll get a certificate, cause you know you want one:) ). I'll keep a leader board, and all you have to do is solve them.

OK, so the riddle of the day is...

What English word is nine letters long, and can remain an English word at each step as you remove one letter at a time, right down to a single letter. List the letter you remove each time and the words that result at each step.

Think you know it? Email and we'll see:)

But anyway, good luck, don't forget to email them in:) tatty bye for now, love you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS, mention as promised goes to 'Wavelength', who gave us the storty... 

"Well... I ended up in diggerland last friday, even though i'm 15. Racing my 4 year old brther on little sit in cars! So yeahh.l.. i'd class that as eing a kid again!"
 Loved it:D xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment