29 Aug 2010

A Falling Star...

I'm feeling all arty today!! Stars, glitter, shiney things (I think i might be turning into a magpie!)

Went to Teeside Park today, needed to do a spot of shopping, and decided to take a look in the craft shop. It's like another world!! Everywhere I looked there was aisles of paper, card, fabrics, foam, paint, everything! So, its a working process, but I plan to start a bit of a craft buisness, watch this space:)

Have you ever felt like a little kid? Well, I may be 15, but theres nothing I enjoy more than scooting through toys r us on a scooter while all the mothers glare at me and the kids laugh and point. I don't know why, but I always have and always will be a kid at heart. So before I go, I must ask of you, comment and leave stories of your own antics? I would really love to not feel like the only freak alive, so the best comment left gets a mention in tommorows post (you know you love me:)).

So, tatty bye for now, Love you all loadss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Well... I ended up in diggerland last friday, even though i'm 15. Racing my 4 year old brther on little sit in cars! So yeahh.l.. i'd class that as eing a kid again!

    ReplyDelete