27 Aug 2010

One Week Later...

Well, yes guys, it's been a week, and you know what i've learned? Check your internet wires regularly, it'll mean you avoid those long, lonesome hours with no msn, no facebook, no...what? Oh, it's just me who doesn't check them. Whoops!

Anyway, it's nearly the end of the summer holidays, which is quite depressing to be honest. It feels like it's been 6 days, not 6 weeks. But on the upside, this means shopping!! I've got a whole autumn/winter wardrobe to fill, and can't wait to go and shop till I drop! Any ideas for must have items? Comment below, all comments will be greatly appreciated:)

So now, I must go. Ive a few hours to spare, and I think I'll spend them at Summerhill in Hartlepool watching my little brother practicing his biking. For an 11 year old, hes bloody awesome! I can ride, but nowhere near as good as him. Check out some videos of him on youtube; MrMarkbmx. Sore ass version is the best, shame I wasn't up at the time:') http://www.youtube.com/user/MrMarkbmx#p/u/25/HTgAWpnavgo.

But anywhoo, i'm off. Comment, reccomend, just spread the word:)
                                                 Love to you all, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment